Study in New Zealand
Aim Abroad is the one stop solution for all your Overseas Education needs. We offer free Career Counseling. We are Overseas Studies/Education Consultants for Study in New Zealand. New Zealand has an excellent education system. Qualifications gained here are accepted alongside the best in the world, and are recognized internationally. There are a wide range of study opportunities with an attractive and stimulating educational environment at all levels. The cost of study in New Zealand compares favourably with other countries. Education in New Zealand is highly regarded and has a very friendly educational environment. Education in New Zealand leads to Permanent Residency. We provide complete guidance regarding study in New Zealand. We assist our students for Admissions, Visas and in short the entire process from start to end for study in New Zealand.
Facts About New Zealand
- New Zealand is located in the Southwest Pacific Ocean and consists of two main Islands as well as a number of smaller ones.
- The principal Islands are the North and South Islands which are separated by the Cook Strait.
- New Zealand is in the southern hemisphere, so January and February are the warmest months, Autumn is from March to May, Winter is from June to August, and Spring runs from September to November.
- An agricultural wonderland, New Zealand offers pristine farmland and World leading agricultural research and development programs.
- It has one of the highest literacy rates in World.
- It offers one of the best education systems in the World as school education is free and Universities and training facilities are available to all and are subsidized by cheap government loans to residents.
- Excellent health care is available to all New Zealanders and is fully subsidized for children under five years of age.
- The public health care system provides World-class care.
- It has a diverse multi-cultural population of around 4.5 million people.
New Zealand at Glance
Geography & Climate: The climate is temperate, moderated by the oceans that surround it. It has one of the best climates in the World for plant growth. It has a reputation for being clean and green. It has one of the best scenery and beautiful locations, lakes, flora and fauna. A good highway system makes the country easily accessible.
Currency: The official currency of New Zealand is dollar. (NZ $). 1 NZ $ = Rs 45.06 /- (Approx. as in 2015).
Cost of Education & Living: The cost of education in New Zealand is between NZ$ 7,000-15,000 for Undergraduate Courses and between NZ$ 18,000-30,000 for Post-Graduate Courses. The cost of living is approximately NZ$15000 per year, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment.
Major Cities: The capital of New Zealand is Wellington. The major cities of New Zealand are Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, and Christchurch.
Universities in New Zealand
|01||University of Canterbury, Christchurch||www.canterbury.ac.nz|
|02||Lincoln University, Lincoln, Canterbury||www.lincoln.ac.nz|
|03||Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland||www.unitec.ac.nz|
|04||Ara Institute of Canterbury, Christchurch||www.ara.ac.nz|
|05||Manukau Institute of Technology, Auckland||www.manukau.ac.nz|
|06||Whitireia Institute of Technology,Whitireia||www.whitireia.ac.nz|
|07||Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec), Wellington||www.weltec.ac.nz|
|08||Waikato Institute of Technology (WINTEC), Hamilton||www.wintec.ac.nz|
|09||Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin & Auckland||www.otagopolytechnic.ac.nz|
|10||Southern Institute of Technology (SIT), Invercargill||www.sit.ac.nz|
|11||Nelson & Marlborough Institute of Technology, Nelson & Blenhein||www.nmit.ac.nz|
|12||Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki (WITT), New Plymouth||www.witt.ac.nz|
|13||UUNZ Institute of Business, Auckland||www.uunz.ac.nz|
|14||Auckland Institute of Studies, Auckland||www.ais.ac.nz|
|15||North Shore International Academy, Auckland||www.nsia.co.nz|
|16||Pacific International Hotel Management School, New Plymouth||www.pihms.ac.nz|
|17||Royal Business College, Christchurch||www.royalbusiness.ac.nz|
|18||Auckland Wise Institute. AWI International Education Group, Auckland||www.awi.ac.nz|
|19||National Tertiary Education Consortium (Ntec), Auckland||www.ntec.ac.nz|
|20||Queens Academic Group (QAG), Auckland||www.queens.ac.nz|
|21||New Zealand School of Education, Auckland||www.nzse.ac.nz|
|22||Waiariki Bay of Plenty Polytechnic||www.waiariki.ac.nz|
|23||North Tec, Auckland||www.northtec.ac.nz|
|24||Taylors College, Auckland||www.taylorscollege.edu.au|
|25||Le Cordon Bleu, Wellington||www.lecordonbleu.co.nz|
|26||Computer Power Plus, Auckland||www.computerpowerplus.ac.nz|
|27||Cornell Institute of Business & Technology, Auckland||www.cornell.ac.nz|
|28||International Academy of New Zealand, Auckland||www.ianz.ac.nz|
|29||International College of New Zealand (ICNZ), Auckland||www.icnz.ac.nz|
|30||EDENZ College, Auckland||www.edenz.ac.nz|