Study in Ireland:
Ireland a dynamic, lively, modern country with a young population and a successful, technologically orientated economy. A country with cultured, cosmopolitan cities renowned for its beautiful, unspoiled countryside and scenery. Ireland is an English-speaking country with close cultural, economic and educational links with the English-speaking world, especially with the UK – our next door neighbour and with the USA, where Irish Americans form a high proportion of the population.
Ireland offers a wide range of courses in the English language. The courses range from Business Management, Biotechnology & Biomedical Sciences, all engineering fields like Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and IT.
Ireland at Glance
- Ireland is located in the north-west of Europe.
- Politically, Ireland is divided between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, a part of the United Kingdom.
- Capital of Ireland is Dublin.
- Official language of Ireland is Irish and English.
- Population of Ireland in approximately 48 Lakhs and the Urban population of Dublin is approximately 12 Lakhs.
- Currency of Ireland is EURO (€).
- Cork, Galway & Limerick are some of the popular cities of Ireland.
- Tuition fees: The cost of education in Ireland is between EURO 9000-12000 per year for Post-Graduate Courses and EURO 10000-13000 per year for Undergraduate Courses.
- Major intakes are September, January & April.
Universities in Ireland
|01||University College Dublin, Dublin||www.ucd.ie|
|02||University College Cork, Cork||www.ucc.ie|
|03||Maynooth University, Maynooth||www.maynoothuniversity.ie|
|04||University of Limerick, Limerick||www.ul.ie|
|05||Dublin City University, Dublin||www.dcu.ie|
|06||Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin||www.dit.ie|
|07||Dublin Business School, Dublin||www.dbs.ie|
|08||National College of Ireland||www.ncirl.ie|
|10||IBAT College Dublin|