Study in Dubai
- Dubai is the most populous city and one of the 7 emirates in the United Arab Emirates(UAE)
- Dubai is the second largest emirate by territorial size after the capital, Abu Dhabi.
- Travel Time from India: 3 hour 15 minutes by flight.
- Currency: UAE Dirham (1 Dirham = 17 INR).
- Dubai Universities have two intakes: September & January
Cost of Education & Living: The cost of education in Dubai is between AED 60,000 – 68,000 per year for Post-Graduate Courses and AED 45,000 – 50,000 per year for Undergraduate Courses. The cost of living is approximately 3000 AED to 4000 AED per month, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment.
Universities in Dubai
|01||Heriot Watt University, Dubai||www.hw.ac.uk|
|02||Middlesex University, UK (Dubai Campus)||www.mdx.ac.uk|
|03||Rochester Institute of Technology Dubai (RIT Dubai)||www.rit.edu/dubai|
|04||Hult International Business School, Dubai Campus||www.hult.edu|
|06||Emirates Aviation University||www.eau.ac.ae|